Friday, November 23, 2012

MSB pt4 - The Second Meeting

The second meeting…
We meet at the Navy Pier. I wore a pink floral knee high fitted top and flair bottom dress; he wore a pair of dark blue jean pants and a white polo shirt. When I got there he was waiting for me by his car a 2012 black Lincoln MKS. His dreads were pulled back he looked shape and clean just like I liked it. As I walked over to him his cologne wavered in the wind the smell was invigorating and it drew me straight into his arms. His embrace was all I needed for my stressful day to just fade away. We walked along the pier holding hands, laughing, talking the night was perfect. The sky was clear the stars were out it wasn’t too hot it wasn’t too cold. We were out there for hour and then it hit me I wanted this man and I wanted him tonight. He must off read it in my eyes, because at the very moment I thought (he should kiss me right now) I felt his fingertips under my chin as he guiding my face towards his. The kiss was surreal. We kissed for what felt like an hour, but it was seconds. I pulled back and blush a little. He said “did I do something wrong”, I said quickly “no!” you did everything right. I leaned over and whispered in his ear let’s leave here meet me at my hotel the Peninsula room 1202. As we walked back to our cars my heart raced at the thoughts that were going through my head. His car was parked nearer to us. As we got closer he pulled me in under his arms tighter as we walked hugging each other. We reached his car first - he pulled me into his arms and gave me another breath taking kiss. It was all over before I knew it I was my back flat on the back car seat of his car, my dress was up, his shirt was off and all 6ft at least 265 pounds was over me kissing me in places that made me shake, his hands was so powerful as they searched and explored my body. I couldn’t believe we were doing this, here. My heart raced with excitement, the thrill, the shame, the fantasy it was all so surreal. Then, he silenced my thoughts as this feeling of euphoria took over and I felt this warm feeling of power and masculinity going in and out of my body. It was a feeling I had never experienced before. I didn’t know what to do. It was overwhelming. It was so intense! It felt like he was releasing every desire, every want, and every erotic need into every stroke he delivered. This went on for about an hour. As we stared into each other’s eyes and I saw his intense passion and his every desire. He looked like he needed me as I needed him. My body collapsed about two second before his body collapsed. We just laid there in the heat of it all both speechless. After ever so long, I wasn’t sure of the time, my name, hell I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to drive after taking a drug like that. I said I had to go. I tried to pull myself together the best I could. I grab my purse a shameful smile came to my face as I asked “Darrin can you please pass my underwear” which was thrown behind him on the seat, he kissed it and then handed it to me. I stuffed it in my purse as I made haste to my car as lady-like as possible. As we both drove away, I had so many thoughts in my head. OMG!!! That was freaking amazing, it felt so dam good, fuck would I be wrong to call him first and say do you want to still come over… then I thought OMG!!! What if he thinks I’m a complete slut I mean, no dinner, no movies and bam we just got it in in the back of his car #sign he’s never going to call me. I totally forgot the rules of engagements…

No comments:

Post a Comment