Friday, November 23, 2012

MSB pt2 - Mr. Big

Mr. Big

So newly single, fresh of the train, I was working at an event for one of my clients in. Hot summer day, in Chicago heated yet slightly windy city. I had on my black tights, comfy off the shoulder hoody shirt, black work boots, and my I didn’t bother to comb my hair, because I was just hear to work and not date cap on my head, pretty much my Janet Jackson “Pleasure Principle “outfit. It was the usual, hi sexy, your cute, what do you do request from men who could care less about me as a person and more about nailing me in the back of their cars and that was all good for me, I mean who doesn’t like positive reinforcement regardless where its coming from or their true intentions. Their tacky lines got them a smile, a giggle, and O stop, which to me was an appropriate form of payment for their efforts. Then I stumbled onto this guy. 6ft tall, black, big guy, total not the kind of guy I would go for. He had dreads down to the middle of his back. He wasn’t goggle eyeing me or even really looking my way so when he called me over I immediately assumed he was interested in the show we were filming and not me. But he wasn’t, instead he said the most inappropriate uncomfortable statement ever. He whispered in my ear “is all that in your pants your” I immediately looked down, then up, and then around. Was what was on every guy mind out here, was everyone looking at my crotch, I felt naked. Embarrassed!! Like I need to go home and change and then and there my comfy outfit turned into a desperate call for all me to flirt with my buff crotch!!! Awwww!! I just wanted to die, but in the mist of my freak out, I could help but notice that he said such an obscene comment but managed not to be rude or disgusting actually he smiled and said “I was just curious”? His smile was quite charming. He asked me for my number and I gave it to him. And this was the start of my now smitten love saga that has me head over heels and crazy about Mr. Big.

 

Weeks followed we phone chatted, text, and conversed on all sorts of random subjects. As our conversations grow deeper so did my interest in this fascinating free spirited family guy. He was close to his family just like I was. He had this sense of adventure and danger that struck my usually very careful, well thought out, never wanting to do anything that’s too out of the box self. As we talked I grow more and more interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment