Friday, November 23, 2012

MSB pt3- Our First meet up...

Our first meet up…

I was overly nervous over meeting this guy again for the first time since talking and getting to know each other I didn’t know what to expect and since it was like 6 months since I’ve seen a man up close, I wasn’t sure how I would act. I didn’t know where to meet him I mean I didn’t want him to know where I lived or too much about my personal surroundings until I got to know him better. We meet at this little café across the street from a sex shop called expressions. We both pulled up at the same time. I got out my car he stepped out his. Time to re-evaluate yeah he was still black, tall, and big. Then he hugged me and he smelled heavenly. His hug was strong, and I almost melted in his hands, I wondered if he noticed I collapsed a little he pulled back. I scrambled to find something to talk about so I asked him questions I already knew the answers to, he laughed and answered them again. He was the far opposite from the stereotyped thug, drug dealer prison bird. He was a hard worker, a well-spoken responsible black man, he had strong family values, morals, and virtues. I was successful, driven, and a go-getter… he was everything I wanted in a man… I was smitten at first sight, we never made it into the café that night. Instead we just stood outside talking and laughing. He had a sense of humor and he was irresistibly charming and witty. We got touchy that night, his lips were like butter melting over my lips. Our kisses were sensual and with every touch I felt like I was in outer space floating. His hands were warm and strong as he held my shoulders, hips, thighs, it was like he had a manual on me and knew exactly where all my erotic zones were, I discovered zones I never knew I had. The straw that broke me was when he kissed me on my neck, I swear I must have passed out. There was nothing keeping me from sleeping with him then and there in that parking lot, I couldn’t control myself except for the fact that I wasn’t use to being so free, and unreserved with a stranger. Usually all my old flings whatever you’d like to call them were friends, or friends of friends never someone met out at random. That’s a first. I held my composure even though he tried. When we left each other that night, I knew there was something special about him, I had to have him in all my life I’ve never met someone like him. This night set the tone for our explosive sexisodes to come…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment