Thursday, October 7, 2010

Break up lines - Do we still use these


I was unaware that people still used break up lines such as these, but I can see how it can cushion the fall.
  1. “Hmmm, I'm just not sure I want to do this anymore..."
  2. “I'm just not feeling IT anymore - so I want a divorce".
  3. “I love you but I am not IN LOVE with you ."
  4. "My dick is committed to you but my heart is not."
  5. "You are the only really good girl I've ever met; I will probably never meet anyone like you again. You are really marriage material. If we stay together, we will get married in a few years, BUT I'm not sure I am ready to commit to one person."
  6. "Sorry I stopped contacting you. I had to go back to rehab”
  7. "Dating you is killing who I am."
  8. "She's exactly like you used to be - before you became a bitch."
  9. “I think you love me more than I love you."
  10. "We both have some of the qualities we want, but not all of them."
  11. "I don't want the responsibility of someone else's happiness."
  12. "Really, it's not you, I'm just going through a selfish phase..."
  13. "I feel like this break up has made our relationship so much stronger."
  14. "I really like you, you're a lovely woman and we have great fun - you're just not a long-term prospect."
  15. "Maybe we have too much in common. We are too much alike."
  16. "I don't want you to feel like I'm breaking up with you. I just can't be in a relationship with you anymore."
  17. "I know it took me two years to finally get you out on a date, but now I'm feeling tied down..."
  18. "I just cant live with the pathetic tickles that you call 'sexual thrusts' anymore"
  19. "I can't be with you because you are graduating and I never went to college."
  20. "Life is too short to make mistakes."
  21. "Music is just more important to me than you are. But I love you so, so much as a friend."
  22. “Our lives are heading in two different directions I think its best we break up.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment