Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Brain


I don’t know if its infatuation or simple satisfaction, but I’m smitten by your words and our physical attraction

What happened?

The path I was on was straight now I’m curving,

Swerving to the left, dipping round corners, laid out like I’ve been smoking Marijuana

Because my pheromones hit your nose,

Which triggered the words that floated out your month to my ears,

Raising the level of my Phenylethylamine now I am here,

Calling your phone wanting to be more than clear, that I’m walking on air

Lol, pics, and kisses I share

With you because you have me open

How ironic, you were chosen,

Like oil and water we are from different worlds

Like Dwayne and Whitley, the chemistry is sincere,

Mental thoughts of you, keeps me like a school girl, kee hee-ing in the school yard with my girls,

Talking bout he said this, *smiles, text, text, meet me here so we can talk for a while.

Don’t know what it is, but I say right place, right time, right actions, right minds make for a great time,

I’ma end this with two lines,

That we can converse about another time in another place, or just think about in our mind.

“I love it when you can me Big Poppa” – salute to the great …… Notorious BIG
“You know I’m on the grind. So I miss you at times. All on my mind, as I’m scribbling lines.” – Ricky Rozay

Another thought to paper… another note from the cerebrum--- Nik-at-Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment