Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Venting 101 ~ THE BITTER B%@$!




Seriously if you are so obsess with hoping your significant other is a cheating scumbag like yourself you are pathetic…
If you so high of your own supply and messed around and loss the best you ever had I feel sorry for ya, but you should have been smarter and quit that shit…
If you looked at all this,  I have to offer and have offered to your sorry ass, and still been dipping in someone else’s yard, you can jump, hop, and a skip to the other side of the grass honey… cause you just saved me from a lifetime of heart ache…
Bitter bitch… YES I AM – who’s asking , years out of my life, bared his child, faithful, supportive, devoted to your cheating, negative breathing, minimal effort ass… ahhh yea I’m bitter so what…
I will be that, and move it to the left and move on, but before I go I will continue to tell you, you’re tacky, sad, and stupid...
And though I may have been the one who hoped you’d change for us, for her, for our family… I’m glad you failed, disappointed, and shamed me with your behavior…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment