Friday, June 17, 2011

Lupe Fiasco - Paris, Tokyo (video)



He said this song reminds him of me… and it made me smile, I mean
I love the fact that he things…. About me, it makes me happy when he shares how he feels… its romantic…you know.
And its so___________o melodic it takes me away. I feel like we can really get lost in the tune of this song you know I love shit like this for real,
It turned me on and I wish in that moment I could make his every wish come through ecstasy dreams I, wanted to fulfill that very moment his lips parted and said listen “this song always reminds me of you, because you love to travel…
And I do… travel the world the roads the seas I hope one day we can both see the beautiful coasts of  Spain.
He makes me come when I see his arms they reach for me and I… cum…
I wonder if he knows how he makes me feel, music is the key to both our deepest fantasies it make us dream, sail away in the mystery of its powers to make you, shape you, persuade you, feel you, tease you… I want to be fussed with you in the land of the lost to this song I want to make you laugh, you know that laugh the one you make after you grab my hair and stair into my soul… your eyes asking me how did I know right before you smile…. Smiles, hugs, kisses … 

No comments:

Post a Comment