Friday, August 13, 2010

Some People

So yesterday I didn't get to blog... if you read my prior posts you would know y??? You wanna know what really grinds my gears (in my best peter griffin’s voice).... Some women really believes that they are intimating to other women because of there features such as long hair or their body type i.e. thin or slender... and though they might be to some... truly they aren't to all. Point in case just because someone states that they don't like you doesn't mean that they are intimidated by you... that sometimes really means that they just don't like you... #imjustsaying... and to me if you must remind yourself that you are beautiful in public for the whole world to see then maybe… just maybe you have a bit of self-esteem issue yourself.... you know I observed it if I'm writing about it. One should learn to humble themselves we are all beautiful in our own way... #chillthefuckout... I for one know that I am a true Beautiful Goddess inside and out, but besides my own ranting on this blog I'll keep that between me and my boo... Idk I saw someone’s posting yesterday and I really had to post something about it for all those who might have been intimidated and/or offended... Now I'm not saying that one isn't entitled to ones own opinion especially about ones self but lets not get carried away... am I wrong??? #justasking

No comments:

Post a Comment