Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sad but True News Fantasia Overdosed

I really feel it for Fantasia, I mean we can all see that she had it hard before she made it on the Idol and even afterward, she lost her music contract, damaged her voice, and then got caught up in this married man drama mess… this is the second time this week I’ve heard some married man drama ish….case and point Kita from The T.O Show…. Carrying on… now this overdose and alleged sextape and these are just things we’ve heard of in the news and tabloids. It’s also evident that her family puts a lot of pressure on her, who would break. Now I am one to poke fun at the American Idol winner with comments like getto, hood, and over dramatic, but I must admit this girl has a lot of soul for real, plus she can sing her ass off so credit is given where credit is due. I hope she recovers. Fantasia's new album is schedule to drop August 24, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment