Thursday, February 14, 2013

Musiq - Dontchange



This was our song Darryl and I. You never know where life will take you and the roads you will have to take. In love you have to give your all to get to the other side of forever, anything less results in forever never!!! Its heart breaking to loose someone you love, its even more painful to know that they let you go, its even worst to know that your over it. (please start the violin) thank you... I've had my heart broke twice in my life time the second worst than my first... the cause and effect is like a curse, but I understand that life and love is not about what you know but how hard you fight for what you want. Its no different in love but not everyones a soldier...

here to: "Its better to have loved than not to have know love at all... and still the songs plays on... Happy V-day to the one's I've loved and the one's that loved me. #Cheers #Salute #Brighter Future a head #The road never stops unless you choose to stop it!!! #I Still Believe in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment