Friday, January 25, 2013

Open Doors


 
 
I met this dude the other day around my way,

Wasn’t really sure but I think he looked my way,

Smooth ass nigga but got some bumps underlay,

He said he was looking for a friend in me!?

I like his rhymes so I let him come my way,

Cool ass brother so I had to look his way.

But I’m not sure what his situation is,

He wants a girl? a friend? or is he on some other mission?

He plays in my head but I stand my position.

When he’s around I want to fish in his pond,

Just to see what kind of catch I’m wanting on.

I’m dissecting him like a frog.

If I kiss him will a prince arise out of the fog?

I wonder, I ponder, what he wants out of me.

Cause as a friend I’ll be that girl,

But as a lover I’ll rock that world.

Take your pen and put it to my pad,

Scribble the lines of all the thoughts you have,

And I, I will absorb it… and deliver what you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment