Monday, December 17, 2012

That old cupid’s arrow


 
Sometimes you fall in love and loose site of yourself. Love is blinding in the way that you could be doing wrong and refuse to do right. You lead yourself astray to a fantasy land of make believe and romance. Songs ringing in your ear you are smitten by cupid’s arrow and refuses to see otherwise. Can I get a refill you sing, as the songs flow of your tongue to his ear you realize you’ve lost control and instantly need rehab to pull you back from thrusting yourself head first into this dark hole of the unknown!

Yet we know this is so wrong both feet of the floor we float towards each other lust.love.passion. flows in the air I can’t restrain myself from stripping myself of all my pride, immortal wisdom, and strength, I’ll be a fool for you 22 hours a day. The other 2 I'm fighting my conscience about right and wrong. This hold is so strong 24 is the number I was given the amount of weeks we’ve breath each other’s air. Then just like the fantasy it is !puff! It’s over and we carry on as if we’ve never met. Now those are the memories you won’t forget. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment