Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The writing is on the walls



Body moving… keep …. My …. Body….. moving….

I keep my body moving so he can experience the waves,

I keep the waves follow to stimulate is left and his right testes

He likes the way I move, better yet he loves the way we vibe…

He told me baby I love the way you smile…. So I smile

Listen to my eyes… let them walk you to my toes, thighs, and higherrrrrrrrrr.

Climaxing fire keeps my heart beating faster and faster and fasterrrrrr and stop!

At the train station we glazed at each other… dam I’ve never seen such a brother. Body right, socially tight…

but even better he had a purpose, a direction, one who understands that a woman is a queen

and she sits side by side at the throne.

Fit to be a King, I can see the ancient hieroglyphic writings on the walls…

I felt like Nefertiti as I walk towards him…

I transformed into a cat as I gracefully glide up under his skin.

Licking his ears… I purr into his soul…

What an orgasmic relationship all before we said Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment