Friday, September 17, 2010

Random Thought

Sometimes I pray, is that wrong?


Sometimes I cry, because I am overwhelm with emotions,

I don’t know…I feel it is ok to do whatever I feel.

The prayer I pray is no specific prayer it’s just to say hey,

God… how are yah?

Thanks for the love, thanks for the protection, hey thanks for the friendship for all these years.

And my tears are tears that flow from a place fluffy and cloudy, white and black, in-between everlasting and eternal.

I sit in my head and I watch the world spin… I like it here sometimes it’s comforting. There is peace here and the sun always shines. The birds sing and everything is peaches and cream.

What’s so wrong with being weird who defined the word… have you ever thought??? Hhhmm who defined normal and different,

Labels and stamps my foreheads is out of space… so now I guess I start by erasing one word at a time from my vocabulary until I know no words? Would that bring me back to the beginning of time?

If Adam and Eve was the first ever man and woman on earth how did they communicate who taught them words, sounds, actions, movement.

So was the brain once a huge master cell that sat in the middle of the universe and controlled everything on earth…

yeah… then there was a major explosion and the brain exploded into tiny little cells that regenerated into mini brains that took over every living thing individually now we are controlled my the master,

We are in a sense zombies???…

Yup… if I wrote that story I’m sure I can find some followers and we can start a revolution…

O well O well I guess that will be that… and I will be the weird apple on the tree…

But you little grapes on the vines don’t shine your noses up at me…

I know you have some secrets you keep hidden, all inside and dry up and die…

Why should I be shy to say I think differently sometimes… who are you to ask me not to


No comments:

Post a Comment